2010年10月11日星期一

PUMP IT UP Sexy Aerobics DVD BOXSET

Ministry Of Sound - Pump It Up: Hi-Energy
Ministry of Sound - Pump it Up: The Ultimate Dance Workout
Ministry of Sound - Pump it Up: Dancemix
Ministry Of Sound - pump it up: Burn It Lose It
Ministry of Sound - Pump it Up: Beach Body


Ministry Of Sound - Pump It Up
THE ULTIMATE SUMMER WORKOUT

DANCE YOURSELF FIT

AN EXPLOSIVE AEROBIC WORKOUT PRESENTED BY THE STARS OF THE NO. 1 ERIC PRYDZ VIDEO "CALL ON ME"

IS THERE ANY BETTER WAY TO WORK YOUR BODY, BURN CALORIES AND LOSE WEIGHT THAN TO DANCE?

PUMP IT UP Is a brand new concept, mixing clubbing dance moves with aerobics exercise to produce a fast, effective and hugely enjoyable way of getting fit and burning that unwanted  fat.

Presented & chyoreographed by Deanne Berry and all the stars of the No. 1 video for Eric Prydz "call on me" The workout features a warm-up section, 2 different levels of "dance Workout" sections, a "Bums & Tums" section and a "Chill" section for an all-round workout to get you fit.

Backed by an exclusive soundtrack of 17 of the biggest club hits, there has never been a workout DVD that combines such a high quality workout with such a high quality soundtrack!
 

1 条评论:

  1. Some classes are harder than others, and since it”s such a pain to get to gym, I’ll do two in a row. I will hardly know my name if I use two, though occasionally I’ll do that. I use 2-3 when I use the step for sculpting.

    step aerobics dvd

    回复删除